The White House briefing with Press Secretary Robert Gibbs will get underway today at 2pm. Some hot topics that may come up are:
* New efforts the administration announced today to crack down on just how much companies receiving government assistance will be able to pay their execs
* A draft U.N. resolution outlining sanctions against North Korea for its conducting of a nuclear test last month
* President Obama's push for a health care overhaul and movement on the Hill
* The upcoming Iranian elections
* Efforts by Pakistan's government to crack down on militants
The briefing is unpredictable, so who knows what else will come up?