There are plenty of reasons to vote for Democrats and to support President Obama’s agenda in the midterm elections. Vote for the Democrat if you believe:
• Government spends too little.
• The national debt and deficit are too small.
• The economy is growing too fast.
• There are too many people working in the private sector and not enough in the public sector.
• There are too few bureaucrats.
• Taxes are too low.
• There’s no such thing as too much government control when it comes to your health care.
• Terrorists have too few rights in our legal system.
• Restrictions on illegal immigrants and tightened border security are too harsh.
• The stimulus and bailouts have been too tiny.
• Benefits and pensions for government workers are too meager.
• Union membership is too low and unions have too little power.
• The Constitution is too outdated.
• The U.S. is too strong, too influential, too competitive, and too unapologetic about it.
• America is too unlike France and Greece.
• Big government is too small.
Because Democrats are just too unreasonable, it’s time to vote them out: “Enough already!”
Communications consultant Jon Kraushar is at www.jonkraushar.net.
Jon Kraushar, a communications consultant to corporate and political leaders, is at www.jonkraushar.net.