The Empire State Building will blaze red and yellow tonight to “commemorate” the 60th anniversary of the founding of the communist nation.
Here are the top 10 reasons to commemorate the People’s Republic of China:
10. Governments established with the help of the Soviet Union have always made people smile.
9. Communist chic.
8. From mannish female Olympic swimmers to Maria Sharapova – now that’s some Communist progress right there!
7. Mao's “Great Leap Forward” created a famine that killed only 30 million people which isn’t a lot when you have more than a billion.
6. "Tank Man," who stood in front of the tanks at Tianaman Square, is a better magician than David Copperfield, having made himself disappear now for 20 years.
5. One party government and population controls are a New York east coast liberal’s dream!
4. After reading the New York Times, having the ability to shut down the press like they do in China is sometimes my dream!
3. Death Panel envy.
2. Atheist chicks are sexy.
And the number one reason to commemorate the People's Republic's bloody takeover of China...
1. American taxpayers have to suck up to their landlord!
Read more Tommy De Seno at www.JustifiedRight.com.
Tommy De Seno is an attorney in New Jersey and contributor to Ricochet.com.