Sat, 02 May 2009 18:41:53 +0000 – By Bill ShulerPastor, Capital Life Church, Arlington, Virginia
1. No difficulty will leave you where it found you.
2. Five star generals are not made in peacetime.
3. Challenges have a shelf life...press on through!
4. Your crisis is a comma, not a period.
5. God will always have the last word.
6. Perseverance gets up one more time than it goes down.
7. What ends some careers launches others.
8. At the end of their lives many people count their greatest obstacles as having been their greatest blessings.
9. We experience God in unique ways when we need Him most.
10. The difference between faith and fear is a matter of focus.
One of the realities of life is that tough times will come. The Bible says that God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in time of trouble. We can take comfort in the fact that the one who knows the future holds us in the palm of His hand.