50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination
Fox News Reporting presents "50 Years of Questions: The JFK Assassination" with host Bill Hemmer.
- Details of the show:
- An exclusive with former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor John T. Orr details his investigative report and uncovers that the FBI has been withholding forensic details of the JFK investigation for 50 years.
- Will examine both the FBI investigation, the botched autopsy and why the Warren Commission’s finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was a single lone nut gunman does not add up.
- Witnesses to the assassination, medical and ballistics experts, researchers and authors including best-selling author Bill O’Reilly of “Killing Kennedy” will examine many of the conspiracy angles.
- Featured items:
- The home movies, photographs and slides of the President’s trip to Dallas and of Dealey Plaza when the assassination happened.
- An enhanced “sprocket hole” version of the Zapruder 8 mm film -- the only film of the assassination.
- A Fox News Channel 3-D animated re-creation of the assassination.
Latest News and Features
Fox News Radio Special: JFK 50 Years Later
Fox News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Dallas, speaking to witnesses who were along the Kennedy motorcade route and the nurse at Parkland Hospital who took the fallen President’s arm and tr...
Analysis of Gunshots in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963
In a Fox News Exclusive, former Department of Justice attorney John T. Orr presents his visual explanation of the sequences of shots during the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Parallel Schedules of John F. Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald
A detailed infographic timeline of events comparing the schedules of John F. Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald of the days leading up to the assassination.
'Accidental victim' in JFK assassination recalls shooting
The only bystander who was wounded in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy says he is still working on coming to terms with what he witnessed on that fateful day in Dallas.
Book questions Lyndon B. Johnson's role in JFK assassination
Roger Stone details his suspicions in 'The Man Who Killed Kennedy.'
Fmr. DOJ attorney on investigating Kennedy assassination
Previewing new FNC documentary
How I investigated President John F. Kennedy's assassination
I remember clearly what I was doing the moment President Kennedy was assassinated. I was a 17-year-old college freshman, throwing a football with a friend outside my dorm.
FNC's Bill Hemmer on 50 years of questions about JFK
FOX News’ Bill Hemmer on the JFK assassination.