Feeling bold? You don’t need to wait for nighttime to brighten things up.
Spring calls for brighter shades to perk up your personal style. And makeup artist Misha Shahzada says wearing fun shades like navy, purple and green is not only on, but suitable any time of day.
The key to discovering how daring you’re willing to go? Shahzada says it’s a lot easier than you think.
Here are some of her quick tips:
- Apply concealer on the eyelids, which will serve as a primer.
- Sweep the eyelids with a natural eggshell color.
- Using a dome-shaped brush, follow the lash line with the bright color of your choice and blend at the same time.
- Apply 1-2 swipes of mascara.
- For perfect spring lips, use a nude lip liner to prevent feathering or bleeding.
- With a square-shaped lip brush, apply a pretty pink lip color, like fuchsia.
- To create a matte finish, lightly apply translucent powder onto lips.
Recreate this trendy look by checking out her technique in the video above.