Are you looking for simple makeup tips that you can actually follow? We went to makeup expert Sonia Kashuk for step-by-step instructions on how to create a “no-makeup” look that's great for brunch with the girls or your kid’s soccer game.
Creating the look:
1. Apply concealer. The trick is to conceal the entire inner corner of the eye.
2. Apply liquid foundation. Only apply to areas where you need to even out your skin tone, and don’t forget to blend and cover the neck area.
3. Use a cheek stain. Apply color to the apples of your cheek with a nylon brush.
4. Fill in and set brows. If your brows need it, use a light pencil or powder to fill in sparse areas. Then set with a brow gel.
5. Curl lashes and apply mascara. Skip the eye shadow for this look. Instead, use an eyelash curler and mascara to open up the eyes.
6. Apply lip gloss. Finish with a light gloss in a sheer color.
To see Sonia create this look, click the video above.
Meet the Expert:
Sonia Kashuk began her career in the early '80s as a makeup artist. Ever since, she has been a pioneer in bringing luxury makeup to the mass market.