Fake flowers don’t require much maintenance, but they need a good cleaning once in a while! Let Julie Edelman, The Accidental Housewife, show you an easy (and eco-friendly) way to brighten those blossoms in no time!
1. Pour ¼ to ½ cup of table salt into a brown paper shopping bag.
2. Turn your fake flower upside down and place it into the bag.
3. Fold the top of the paper bag and gently shake.
4. Remove the flower, tapping off any salt that sticks.
5. Use a pastry brush to remove excess salt from the petals.
6. Repot and spray with perfume to freshen.