• 1-15 oz. Canned cream of coconut
• 1-14 oz. Canned condensed milk
• 3 Cups fat free milk
• 6 oz. White rum (optional)
• ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon (plus more for sprinkling)
• ¼ tsp. Ground cloves
• Dash ground nutmeg
• 1 tsp. Coconut or vanilla extract
• Sugar in the raw (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a blender except sugar in the raw.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight before serving.
Rim glasses with sugar in the raw. Pour and serve cold.
Hint: You may need to blend again.
Kick off the festive holiday season with this decadent Latino classic.