• 2 Pkg. (1.5 to 2 oz. each) vanilla flavor fat free sugar free instant pudding
• 2 ½ Cups cold fat-free milk
• 1-15 oz. Can pumpkin pie mix
• 7 oz. Mango pulp, frozen
• 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
• 1-8 Tub whipped topping, lite
• 1 Regular size angel food cake, cubed
• 1-8 oz. Bag mango chunks, frozen (thawed slightly)
• Fresh berries
• 10 Maria cookies (optional)
In a blender, mix the first five ingredients until thickened (about 1 minute).
Pour into a large mixing bowl, fold in whipped topping and refrigerate for one hour.
After an hour, cube angel food cake and spread half the cubes onto the bottom of trifle bowl.
Sprinkle with half the mango chunks and half the berries. Then add half of the pumpkin mango mixture.
Continue layering with remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle with crushed Maria cookies and arrange 4 or 5 whole cookies.
Alternate Serving Suggestion 1
Arrange using 12 long stemmed glasses.
Alternate Serving Suggestion 2
Mousse is also delicious without anything else.
This recipe is low in every way. Low in calories. Low in carbs. Low in sugar. Low in fat. Makes 12 servings.