Boston's Children's Hospital bills itself as thehospital for children - and now it's also the hospital for children who want a sex change, a procedure some critics are calling "barbaric."Dr. Norman Spack, a pediatric specialist at the hospital, has launched a clinic for transgendered kids - boys who feel like girls, girls who want to be boys - and he's opening his doors to patients as young as 7.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
5 reasons women live longer than men
Cuomo, Christie say they will require Ebola quarantines
Quadruplet mom-to-be recovering after emergency surgery
Eating this fruit every day can help you lose weight
Dallas nurse Nina Pham cleared of Ebola virus, released from hospital
- National Food Day: Let’s Feed the Hungry (and Nourish Them, Too)
- Ancient Gene Mutation Reduces Breast Cancer Risk in Some Latina Women by 80 Percent
- Singer David Osmond Pens Power Ballad About Life with MS
- The Man Who Literally Became a Giant
- Travelers from W. Africa to Be Monitored for Ebola; CDC Crafts New Guidelines to Protect Health Workers