Boston's Children's Hospital bills itself as thehospital for children - and now it's also the hospital for children who want a sex change, a procedure some critics are calling "barbaric."Dr. Norman Spack, a pediatric specialist at the hospital, has launched a clinic for transgendered kids - boys who feel like girls, girls who want to be boys - and he's opening his doors to patients as young as 7.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Terminally ill woman who intends to end her life posts new video about her condition
5 ways to make fish healthier
New York doctor with Ebola reportedly lied about movements in city
Gastric bypass surgery leads to more weight loss, complications, study finds
Terminally ill woman choosing to end life checks last item off bucket list
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Nurse Kaci Hickox Will Go to Court if Maine Forces Ebola Quarantine
- New HIV Drug and a Vaginal Ring to Prevent STDs Premier at HIV Prevention Conference
- Scientists Find 27 Genes Newly Linked to Autism
- 5 Reasons Not to Panic About Ebola in the US