Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Tau protein, not plaque, may cause Alzheimer’s, study says
Colon cleansing: 7 myths busted
10 worst foods for your skin
Terminally ill woman who intends to end her life posts new video about her condition
How brain cancer sent one woman 'over the edge'
- Broadway Star Kristin Chenoweth Has Asthma, Wants You to Know How to Treat It
- Patient Taking Tecfidera for Multiple Sclerosis Dies of Rare Brain Infection
- Scientists Find Physical Markers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- FDA Approves Trumenba Vaccine for Meningitis B
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults