Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
5 morning mistakes that ruin the rest of your day
Embarrassing sex questions, answered
Woman jumps into crocodile pit to commit suicide
Toronto mayor's rare cancer: What is pleomorphic liposarcoma?
Sierra Leone reaches final day of Ebola lockdown
- World Alzheimer's Day: Learn What You Can Do Now to Ward Off Dementia
- Gadget Report: 'Biospleen' Saves Patients in Hospitals, Apps Track Them Everywhere Else
- Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies Keep Hepatitis C from Infecting Liver Cells
- Artificial Sweeteners May Raise Diabetes Risk, but Still Promote Weight Loss
- UN: World Population Could Double by 2100 and We’re Not Equipped to Handle It