Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
100,000-year-old case of brain damage discovered
Boy died and was revived 3 times after car accident
Surgeons find 10-year-old sex toy inside woman's body
'Uncontacted' Amazon people treated for flu
7 fad diets you shouldn’t try
- Antibiotic Resistance: Why Our Best Medical Weapon Is Losing Its Edge
- Study: Jealousy Is So Universal Even Dogs Feel It
- Hepatitis C Genotype Test Helps Doctors to Provide Patients with Personalized Treatments
- MS Can't Stop These Elite Athletes
- Why Do Cancer Patients Waste Away? Research Finds New Clues