Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Woman's life debilitated from bariatric surgery side effect
How do you stack up against US averages in these 6 key health tests?
Florida resident dies from flesh-eating bacteria, officials confirm
Surgeons find 10-year-old sex toy inside woman's body
Weight-loss supplement linked to liver failure case
- Federal Law Would Legalize Low-THC Marijuana in Bid to Help Epilepsy Patients
- Ancient Mummies Prove Heart Disease Is as Old as We Are
- Stress and Trauma in Childhood Affect Gene Expression for Life
- FDA Strikes a Balance Between Access and Safety With 'Breakthrough' Drug Program
- High-Tech Devices Help Patients Manage Diabetes, High Blood Pressure