Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
CDC confirms first case of Ebola in US
What you need to know about Ebola
To eat this 8,000-calorie breakfast, you'll need to sign a waiver
Caffeine-infused underwear not a weight loss aid, US regulators say
7 ways being single affects your health
- MS Patients Must Take Charge of Their Care to Avoid Medical Mishaps
- Oil Boom Helps Fuel Surge in HIV in North Dakota
- IUDs, Implants Are Doctors' First Choice to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Study: Aspirin and Other Common Anti-Inflammatories Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk
- CDC Confirms First U.S. Ebola Case; Outbreak May Be Over in Nigeria, Senegal