Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Few details offered on quarantines over Ebola, drawing criticism from nurse
Family of New York preemie born weighing less than 1 pound asks for prayers
Hospital staffers reportedly take sick day rather than treat New York’s first Ebola patient
Eating this fruit every day can help you lose weight
6 strange-but-true health tips
- Arthritis, Depression, and Disability: A Vicious Cycle
- National Food Day: Let’s Feed the Hungry (and Nourish Them, Too)
- Science Reveals Why Some Drinkers Become Alcoholics and Others Don’t
- Ancient Gene Mutation Reduces Breast Cancer Risk in Some Latina Women by 80 Percent
- Singer David Osmond Pens Power Ballad About Life with MS