Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Celiac disease showing up in many forms and at all ages
Lab-coated muggles use Harry Potter to study brain
Family hears son’s heart beat in Vietnam vet’s chest after life-saving transplant
FDA to weigh lifting ban on gay men donating blood
Man eats sugar-heavy diet for 60 days, receives shocking diagnosis
- Take a Run After Thanksgiving Dinner — It'll Keep You Young
- Mother’s Gut Bacteria Help Seal Baby’s Blood-Brain Barrier
- New Healthy School Lunch Rules Stir Controversy as Food Trash Piles Up
- Lemtrada for MS: A Rocky Road to FDA Approval
- Studies Show Epivir the Safest Option for Stopping Mom-to-Baby HIV Transmission