Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Ingrown toenail? How to snip it the right way
Creepy or cool? Device allows users to charge cellphones with their own blood
Video journalist with Ebola released from hospital, condition improves for nurse
Coffee not always a good thing for introverts
Just a cold? 5 signs you should see a doctor
- Travelers from W. Africa to Be Monitored for Ebola; CDC Crafts New Guidelines to Protect Health Workers
- Could Enteroviruses Be Behind Rising Rates of Type 1 Diabetes?
- Slammed with a Huge ER Bill from an Out-of-Network Doctor or Hospital? Now What?
- Is 'Face-ism' Holding You Back at Work?
- Ancient Egyptian Mummies Show Signs of Crippling Spinal Disease