Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Man with 100-pound scrotum in California for crowd-funded surgery
10 types of hunger and how to control them
4 hair removal methods that really work
Afternoon slump? Ditch the coffee and do this free thing instead
Joan Rivers' hospitalization: Risk of complications from endoscopic procedures usually low
- Doctors Grow New Thymus Inside a Live Animal from Lab-Made Cells
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads to Senegal; Riot Breaks Out in Guinean City of Nzerekore
- Do Video Games Make Kids Saints or Psychopaths (and Why Is It So Hard to Find Out)?
- New Neighborhood Sites Cater to Patients Who Need Ongoing Care
- Junk Food Diet Keeps Rats from Seeking Out New Foods