Doctors have removed more than four pounds of warts from an Indonesian man dubbed "Tree Man" because of the bark-like growths on his hands and feet.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Ebola vaccine seems safe in first-stage testing, researchers say
Men suffering from depression may also suffer in the bedroom
Man eats sugar-heavy diet for 60 days, receives shocking diagnosis
Thousands flock to see baby born with 8 limbs in India
Chemicals in sunscreen may cut men's fertility, study says
- Lemtrada for MS: A Rocky Road to FDA Approval
- New Healthy School Lunch Rules Stir Controversy as Food Trash Piles Up
- Studies Show Epivir the Safest Option for Stopping Mom-to-Baby HIV Transmission
- High BMI Could Make It Much Harder to Achieve RA Remission
- Doctors Speak Out in Favor of Health Reform, and Against the Partisan Politics Holding It Back