After years of your house being as busy as 'Grand Central Terminal,' your youngest has finally flown the coop. And while some people relish in their newly found freedom, others don't know what to do with themselves. Find out how to beat so-called "empty nest syndrome."
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Ohio women sue over receiving sperm from black donor
Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home
Woman drowns in wine barrel after becoming intoxicated by fumes
Hospital reportedly failed to follow guidelines by sending Ebola patient home
CDC confirms first case of Ebola in US
- Two New Classes of Antibiotics Discovered as Drug Resistance Spreads
- Surprise! Free Birth Control and Sex Education Slash Rates of Teen Pregnancy and Abortion
- Expert Says Enterovirus D68 Likely to Blame for Paralysis in 14 Kids
- Ebola Crisis May Be Over in Nigeria, Senegal, but Patient in Texas Now Being Tested
- Study: Aspirin and Other Common Anti-Inflammatories Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk