After years of your house being as busy as 'Grand Central Terminal,' your youngest has finally flown the coop. And while some people relish in their newly found freedom, others don't know what to do with themselves. Find out how to beat so-called "empty nest syndrome."
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Florida resident dies from flesh-eating bacteria, officials confirm
Group orders non-essential personnel to leave Liberia amid Ebola outbreak
Man with face transplant poses for GQ
10 worst states for health care
Mom threatened with C-section she didn't want— or child services
- Ancient Mummies Prove Heart Disease Is as Old as We Are
- Stress and Trauma in Childhood Affect Gene Expression for Life
- FDA Strikes a Balance Between Access and Safety With 'Breakthrough' Drug Program
- High-Tech Devices Help Patients Manage Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
- Tech Investor Sponsors Wellness Challenge for 5 American Communities