The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Roman gladiators' diet probably not what you'd expect, researchers find
Father makes videos for newborn son after being diagnosed with fatal disease
Woman on dream vacation learns she's 38 weeks pregnant
Conditions improve for 2 diagnosed with Ebola
Chagas disease: What to know about ‘kissing bugs’
- $6 Million Research Partnership to Focus on New Drugs for RA, Lupus
- Is 'Face-ism' Holding You Back at Work?
- Ancient Egyptian Mummies Show Signs of Crippling Spinal Disease
- People with Type 2 Diabetes Have More Stress; Are Less Able to Overcome It
- Parkinson's Drugs May Lead to Compulsive Gambling, Shopping, and Sex