The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Hospital reportedly failed to follow guidelines by sending Ebola patient home
Ohio women sue over receiving sperm from black donor
Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
Patient with possible Ebola symptons in isolation at Hawaii hospital
Could your neighbors kill you?
- Two New Classes of Antibiotics Discovered as Drug Resistance Spreads
- Surprise! Free Birth Control and Sex Education Slash Rates of Teen Pregnancy and Abortion
- Expert Says Enterovirus D68 Likely to Blame for Paralysis in 14 Kids
- Ebola Crisis May Be Over in Nigeria, Senegal, but Patient in Texas Now Being Tested
- Study: Aspirin and Other Common Anti-Inflammatories Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk