The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
WHO says Senegal Ebola case 'top priority emergency'
Man with 100-pound scrotum in California for crowd-funded surgery
Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about hiccups (and how to get rid of them)
Joan Rivers' hospitalization: Risk of complications from endoscopic procedures usually low
4 hair removal methods that really work
- Can Stem Cells Live Up to Their Promise of Universal Healing?
- Inhaled Insulin, Biosimilars Will Change the Landscape of Diabetes Care
- Electric Current to the Noggin Improves Memory
- Doctors Grow New Thymus Inside a Live Animal from Lab-Made Cells
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads to Senegal; Riot Breaks Out in Guinean City of Nzerekore