The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Man eats sugar-heavy diet for 60 days, receives shocking diagnosis
5 signs you’re working too much
Woman dies after metal detector causes pacemaker to malfunction
Thousands flock to see baby born with 8 limbs in India
Family says doctors removed deceased girl’s organs too early
- If Home Brain Training Apps Don't Work, What Does?
- Under New Rules, All Clinical Trial Results Must Be Made Public
- Loni Anderson, Former WKRP Star, Broadcasts Message to Fellow COPD Caregivers
- Ebola Rates Down in Liberia, Outbreak Still Raging in Sierra Leone, Guinea
- 80 Million Bacteria Pass Between Partners During a 10-Second Kiss