The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Heroic American doctor stricken with Ebola forgoes treatment for gravely ill colleague
Woman sues after plastic surgeon posted photos of 'cocaine nose'
Woman's life debilitated from bariatric surgery side effect
How do you stack up against US averages in these 6 key health tests?
Florida resident dies from flesh-eating bacteria, officials confirm
- Precious Cargo App Reminds Parents Not to Leave Kids in a Hot Car
- Federal Law Would Legalize Low-THC Marijuana in Bid to Help Epilepsy Patients
- Ancient Mummies Prove Heart Disease Is as Old as We Are
- Stress and Trauma in Childhood Affect Gene Expression for Life
- FDA Strikes a Balance Between Access and Safety With 'Breakthrough' Drug Program