The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Family hears son’s heart beat in Vietnam vet’s chest after life-saving transplant
6 potential dangers of juice cleanses and liquid diets
Celiac disease showing up in many forms and at all ages
FDA to weigh lifting ban on gay men donating blood
Pumping breast milk has its downsides
- Take a Run After Thanksgiving Dinner — It'll Keep You Young
- Mother’s Gut Bacteria Help Seal Baby’s Blood-Brain Barrier
- New Healthy School Lunch Rules Stir Controversy as Food Trash Piles Up
- Lemtrada for MS: A Rocky Road to FDA Approval
- Studies Show Epivir the Safest Option for Stopping Mom-to-Baby HIV Transmission