The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Family of New York preemie born weighing less than 1 pound asks for prayers
Hospital staffers reportedly take sick day rather than treat New York’s first Ebola patient
6 strange-but-true health tips
New York, New Jersey Ebola
Eating this fruit every day can help you lose weight
- Arthritis, Depression, and Disability: A Vicious Cycle
- National Food Day: Let’s Feed the Hungry (and Nourish Them, Too)
- Science Reveals Why Some Drinkers Become Alcoholics and Others Don’t
- Ancient Gene Mutation Reduces Breast Cancer Risk in Some Latina Women by 80 Percent
- Singer David Osmond Pens Power Ballad About Life with MS