The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or consume Total Body Formula in the flavors of Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar, or Total Body Mega Formula in the Orange/Tangerine flavor. The liquid dietary supplement products may cause severe adverse reactions, including significant hair loss, muscle cramps, diarrhea, joint pain and fatigue.
Weekly news and features that matter the most to your well-beingThank you! Your subscription has been submitted.
Top Health Centers
Terminally ill woman who intends to end her life posts new video about her condition
5 ways to make fish healthier
Fearing Ebola? Doctors say get a flu shot
New York doctor with Ebola reportedly lied about movements in city
Inventor of 'Operation' game needs money for real operation
- Patient Taking Tecfidera for Multiple Sclerosis Dies of Rare Brain Infection
- FDA Approves Trumenba Vaccine for Meningitis B
- Scientists Find Physical Markers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Nurse Kaci Hickox Will Go to Court if Maine Forces Ebola Quarantine