- 1.5 cups quick oats
- 5.3 ounces Muuna lowfat plain cottage cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites (or 3 whites from shell)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine above ingredients, except walnuts, in a food processor for about 60 seconds. Batter should be a little chunky.
- Step 2 Prepare a 9 X 9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and then pour the batter inside. Smooth the top of the batter with a spatula and then sprinkle with walnuts.
- Step 3 Bake for 32-34 minutes until cooked all the way through. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy with maple syrup or a big scoop of Muuna cottage cheese.