Summer is well underway, and what better way to celebrate the warm weather than with a watermelon cocktail and Simple Vodka, a company on a mission to end hunger in America by donating 20 meals per bottle. Because, yes, giving back can be that delicious.
Add a fresh mint sprig to top off this beautiful cocktail and serve at your next BBQ!
- 2oz Simple Vodka
- 1/2oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4oz Simple Syrup
- 2pc Mint
- 2pc Fresh Watermelon Cubes (~1/2")
- 8-10 pc Frozen Watermelon Cubes (~1/2")
- Seltzer (to top)
- Fresh Mint Sprig
- Add Simple Vodka, lime, simple syrup, mint pieces, and two watermelon cubes to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Pour into a Collins Glass filled with frozen watermelon cubes.
- Top with seltzer and mint.