The mixology team at The Plaza Hotel was inspired by the botanicals in NOLET'S - peach, raspberry and rose - and created a cocktail that accentuated these tasting notes.
The Plaza pairs this with the Palm Court Summer Verrine-- a peach and verbena tea sorbet, raspberry and rose compote, ginger crumble, peach flower, crystalized rose petals, pink grapefruit pearls, juniper pound cake.
- 2 oz. NOLET’S Silver Gin
- 1 oz. Peach Puree
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Fresh Egg White
- 1 dash Fee's Peach Bitters
- 1 oz. Fever Tree Club Soda
- Add all ingredients except the club soda into a shaker and vigorously dry shake.
- Add 4 or 5 ice cubes and shake again until you have a nice creamy froth.
- Double strain ingredients into a highball.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with peach wedge.