Spicy cheeses infused with Goose Island IPA, apple wedges, pretzel crisps.
In celebration of National Refreshment Day on Thursday, July 27, Hilton Garden Inn is celebrating (and announcing) its new look / feel, as well as rolling out a brand new food and beverage program. Some of the food highlights will include crispy flat breads, fresh cheese & charcuterie, dessert bites and Strawberry Mojito & Gin Fizz Mocktails / Cocktails. As part of the festivities, Hilton Garden Inn will also be taking over a New York City icon – the double decker tour bus – to brighten New Yorkers’ lives on the 27th complete with plenty of food, cocktails and wine, of course.
- 2 lb Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups mayo
- 3 1/2 lbs. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 24 fl/oz Goose Island IPA, flattened
- 4 japapeno peppers- roasted, peeled, seeded, rough chop
- Step 1 Place cream cheese and bleu cheese in the mixer’s bowl fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Step 2 Mix on medium for 1 minute, or until the cream cheese mixture is smooth. Scrap bowl and paddle.
- Step 3 Add the mayonnaise, Cheddar, Fontina, and seasonings; mix on medium for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is broken into small pieces, and the cheese spread is smooth. Scrap bowl and paddle.
- Step 4 Add the Goose Island® IPA, and jalapeños.
- Step 5 Mix on low for 1-1½ minutes, or until the cream cheese mixture is smooth.