A frothy concoction with gin, lemon juice, soda, orange flower.
In celebration of National Refreshment Day on Thursday, July 27, Hilton Garden Inn is celebrating (and announcing) its new look / feel, as well as rolling out a brand new food and beverage program. Some of the food highlights will include crispy flat breads, fresh cheese & charcuterie, dessert bites and Strawberry Mojito & Gin Fizz Mocktails / Cocktails. As part of the festivities, Hilton Garden Inn will also be taking over a New York City icon – the double decker tour bus – to brighten New Yorkers’ lives on the 27th complete with plenty of food, cocktails and wine, of course.
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 tbsp Superfine Sugar
- 1 tsp Orange Flower Water
- Soda Water
- 1 Lemon Twist
- 1 Fresh Mint Sprig
- Step 1 Squeeze the juice of two lemon wedges into a cocktail shaker.
- Step 2 Add gin, sugar, orange flower water and ice into the cocktail shaker and shake.
- Step 3 Add a splash of soda water and shake.
- Step 4 Rub the lemon twist around the run of a chilled glass; reserve for garnish.
- Step 5 Strain the shaken mixture into the chilled glass.
- Step 6 Top with soda water as needed.
- Step 7 Garnish with lemon twist and fresh mint sprig to serve.