The Brooklyn Kitchen brings us this deliciously flavorful recipe perfect for grilling at your next outdoor event.
- 2 cups full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 limes, juiced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cups cilantro, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 tsp coriander, toasted ground
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp kosher salt, plus more for cooking
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more for cooking
- 9 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded ½” thick
- Grapeseed oil, for brushing
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken and grapeseed oil in a food processor and puree.until smooth. Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag and cover with yogurt mixture. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bring to room temperature, Remove from marinade and dry off excess; season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Brush grill grates with oil and place chicken on grill; cook, flipping once, until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 7-10 minutes.