On a hot day, having to decide between an adult beverage and a cold dessert is no easy feat. Thanks to the Ruffino Prosecco Sorbetto, you can have both! This alcoholic, frozen dessert will cool you down and help beat the heat with a boozy kick.
- 1/2 bottle Ruffino Prosecco
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- Cool ice cream maker in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Pour Ruffino Prosecco in a large bowl, add filtered water and sugar, and mix with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled ice cream machine and churn.
- Spoon the sorbetto into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a freezer for up to two days.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve in a glass bowl and enjoy on its own, or garnish with apple slices or a citrus twist; or add two scoops to a flute of Ruffino Prosecco to create a sorbetto float. For a twist, replace half the water with your favorite freshly squeezed fruit juice.