The easy and delicious drink includes: Clos du Bois Chardonnay (chilled), watermelon chunks (blended or mashed), simple syrup, a splash of club soda and a mint garnish, creating the perfect refresher.
- Clos du Bois Chardonnay (chilled)
- 2 cups sweet and seedless watermelon (chilled)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Club soda
- Combine watermelon chunks and simple syrup in a blender (I prefer to use my hands and mash because I like the chunks). Pour the watermelon juice in a double rocks tumbler or wine glass, filled a quarter way. Add ice cubes. Fill the rest of the glass with Clos du Bois Chardonnay. Top off with a splash of club soda and garnish with mint.
- For larger gatherings, turn the watermelon shell into a punchbowl for a festive twist to your next summer soiree!