Egoiste is bringing a boost to the traditional Mexican coffee enjoyed every Cinco de Mayo. Whether you’re indulging in a cold, caffeinated beverage while you lounge by the pool, or you let the warm Kahlua warm you up after a day of celebrating, this drink will have you feeling festive and fulfilled.
- 8 teaspoons Egoiste Café Noir Instant Coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 1.5 oz. Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine Egoiste with hot water, stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in Kahlua, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and serve.
- This recipe can also be made iced by refrigerating Egoiste for 1-2 hours and pouring mixture over ice.