This combination of superfoods incorporates ricotta cheese for an added portion of protein, making it a suitable serving dish for a weeknight meal. Balsamic vinegar and red-pepper flakes shake up the flavor profile. Brought to us by Sharp USA. Temperature and timing instructions are not noted, because the recipes are all pre-programmed in the Sharp Oven and were specially created for use in the Sharp SuperSteam+ Combination Steam and Convection Oven.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of chopped kale
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Place potatoes on tray, and rub with 1 tablespoon oil. Potatoes are done when knife slides easily into center
- Brown the garlic and olive oil in 9-inch pie pan. Add kale and remaining ingredients to garlic and olive oil.
- Place in oven. Continue to add kale as leaves cook down. Open each potato; add salt and pepper. Top with ricotta, kale, and garlic.