- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (227 grams) mayonnaise
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 jalapeños, minced (if you can't get fresh, substitute a 4-ounce can diced jalapeño peppers, drained)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (50 grams) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (99 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons (57 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, jalapenos, garlic, cumin and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Transfer the mixture into 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter in a small bowl, tossing with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, etc.