This quiche recipe by Sharp USA blends classic with contemporary by adopting a crustless base for an extra healthy touch. The protein from the chicken and cheddar cheese help take an indulgent weekend-inspired breakfast to an every day dish. Temperature and timing instructions are not noted, because the recipes are all pre-programmed in the Sharp Oven and were specially created for use in the Sharp SuperSteam+ Combination Steam and Convection Oven.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated low fat milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray
- Arrange chicken, spinach, onion and cheese in prepared pie plate
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk and salt. Pour over chicken mixture
- Once the oven is preheated, place pie plate in baking tray. Place all on the upper level in the oven and cook for 30 minutes
- At end, remove from oven and allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Per Serving Calories: 180Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 175 mg Sodium: 320 mg Carbohydrate: 10 mg Protein: 22 g