Gin & sparkling riesling ar a match made in Spring heaven courtesy of Michael de Mono, Beverage Director at Sweet Hospitality Group.
- 4 raspberries
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 fresh bay leaf (plus additional for garnish)
- 4 drops Bittermens Burlesque Bitters
- 1 tsp superfine sugar
- 1 oz gin
- ½ oz kirshwasser
- Sparkling Riesling
- Muddle raspberries, lime, bay leaf, bitters and sugar in a mixing glass.
- Add gin and kirshwasser.
- Add ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Top with sparkling Riesling.
- Garnish with a bay leaf.