Don’t put all of your 'eggs in one basket’ - Switch it up this year with these Philadelphia Cream Cheese Coconut Joy Cheesecake Bars. This twist on the classic cheesecake is made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, a Chocolate Wafer Cookie crust, topped with a creamy chocolate ganache and sprinkled with coconut and sliced almonds.
- 25 chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine cookie crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour over cheesecake; top with coconut and nuts.