Thin mint popcorn with actual cookie crumbs from OhSweetBasil.com.
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 paper bag
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup andes mints pieces (found by chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup crushed mint chips
- 4 crushed thin mint cookies
- Place the popcorn in the paper bag and microwave for 90 seconds. season with salt and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the andes and chocolate chips together in a microwave safe bowl, stirring occasionally. pour over popcorn and fold until well coated.
- Melt the mint chips in a small bowl and drizzle over the popcorn for color.
- Sprinkle with crushed thin mint cookies and lay out on parchment paper. allow to dry or just eat it all melty and delicious.