"Founders Beer Cheese Dip is the most popular taproom food menu item, as well as the longest standing recipe that dates all the way back to the inception of The Founders Delicatessen at our first location in the Brassworks Building. A departure from the bright orange, horseradish-laden beer cheese one typically finds in brewpubs, our version is smooth, creamy and has just-enough-bite to pair well with just about any style of beer out there."
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 ounce grated smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup Founders Centennial IPA
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Founders Dirty Bastard mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Combine all ingredients and bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- If desired, broil the dip for 5 minutes for additional crust/color on top.
- Serve with toasted bread and tortilla chips.