For the serious cocktail connoisseur, this fruity, earthy concotion is the perfect way to ring in the New Year. Here's to a colorful 2016!
- 2 oz. Gran Cosecha Reposado
- 4 blackberries, muddled
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. Chareau aloe liqueur
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Champagne to top off
- Add all ingredients, besides sparkling wine or champagne, to mixing tin and shake with ice until diluted and all ingredients incorporated.
- Strain over fresh ice into a tall Collins glass. Add champagne to fill.
- Garnish with toasted rosemary sprig.