How about some white chocolate coffee to serve your guests at Christmas? This is best made fresh but you can stir the ingredients together ahead of time and wait until serving time to steam it. Experiment with this versatile dessert drink by adding Hershey Kisses or peppermint chips to the coffee. Use your imagination and see what flavors you can come up with.
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 oz. white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 ½ cups freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- White chocolate curls or chocolate shavings
- Place whipping cream, milk, sugar, and white chocolate in a saucepan.
- Bring to steaming over medium heat, but do not boil. Add the coffee; stir.
- Top each cup with whipped cream and garnish with white chocolate curls or chocolate shavings.