These bars are rich and buttery with all the flavors of fall. Made with fresh apples and a sprinkle of toffee….and lightened up with Truvia. So delicious, and just right for the season.
- ¾ c. butter
- 1 c. Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1½ c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. grated apple
- ½ c. toffee chips
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend, and salt.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until butter is melted and Brown Sugar Blend is dissolved.Cool 10-15 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla; then add flour and baking powder and stir until combined.Stir in grated apple and ¼ c. toffee chips.
- Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.