Brunch is served with this beautiful pie dish serving of oatmeal.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup of bai5 congo pear
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 medium pear sliced thin
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- dash of Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your pie dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except pear in a mixing bowl.
- Pour oat mixture onto greased pie dish and top with sliced pear.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the top of the oatmeal looks golden and crispy.
- Let it cool for a few moments and serve while still warm.
- Feel free to add some Greek yogurt or nut butter on the side.