Cozy up to this warm and sweet hot chocolate recipe.
- 8 oz Molokai Coconut Bai5
- 8 oz of Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Optional: Whipped Cream
- Pour Molokai Coconut Bai5 and Coconut milk into a saucepan and turn heat on medium low, heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cocoa powder and coconut cream and stir slowly until well combined.
- Heat on medium low, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes until cocoa is hot.
- Pour into mugs and allow to cool slightly before drinking, top with whipped cream.