Want a waffle but want to ditch all the unhealthy additions? This stripped down, gluten free waffle is a great option if you are watching your waistline but have a craving.
- 1 1/2 cups milk, almond milk, coconut milk or other milk substitute
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats (uncooked)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 –2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder (optional)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Avocado Oil Spray (to spray on your waffle iron), Pure Maple Syrup, Raspberries (or whatever berry you prefer!)
- Preheat waffle iron
- Blend ingredients in blender on high until mixed thoroughly (if your batter is too thick, then add a little more milk or milk substitute).
- Generously spray waffle iron with avocado oil spray.
- Pour batter from blender onto waffle iron and cook until crisp. Your waffle iron should determine when they are done