Satisfy your cravings in a hearty and healthy way with these Pepperoni Pizza Quinoa Bites. Filled with mozzarella, basil, and garlic, you’ll get that rich Italian flavor without the heavy pizza crust.
- 4 ounce Pepperoni, chopped small
- 1 cup Organic shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup Cooked Chosen Foods Royal White Quinoa
- 1 Egg whisked
- 2 Scallions, chopped small
- 6 Basil leaves minced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray the liner lightly with Chosen Food Avocado Oil Cooking Spray.
- Stir all the ingredients together (apart from the marinara sauce and cooking spray) with a fork. Use a large sized cookie scoop to portion out the bites onto the sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they’re golden brown. Enjoy immediately with a marinara sauce for dipping.
- You can also use a muffin tin but cook times will vary.