Great drink from Crown Maple, for an afternoon lunch or BBQ . Add a shot of vodka or white rum for the perfect backyard cocktail.
- ¾ cup Crown Maple Amber Color and Rich Taste Syrup
- 16 Meyer Lemons (or 11 bar lemons)
- 2.5 qt Water
- ¼ Fresh Vanilla Bean
- Juice lemons and place into a 3 qt pitcher (you need at least a pint or 16 fl-oz of juice).
- Add Crown Maple Syrup and water to the lemon juice.
- Cut vanilla bean in half, and scrape half of one of the halves into the lemonade (you can add the scraped pod quarter in the mix too).
- Whisk everything together and serve over ice with fresh citrus slices.