Celebrate National Tequila Day right with this tea-infused cocktail.
- 6 ounce Roca Patrón Reposado
- 2 ounce Patrón Citrónge Mango
- 3 ounce Orange/Chamomile Tea-Infused Sweet Vermouth
- 3 ounce Lime Juice
- 10 White Sugar Cubes
- 6 ounce Club soda
Orange Chamomile infused sweet vermouth:
- 5 tsp Orange Chamomile Tea Leaves
- 750ml Dolin Sweet Vermouth
- Muddle sugar cubes with lime juice, Stir all ingredients (except for club soda) with ice. Strain over 1 large block of ice. Add club soda, and garnish with orange wheels and edible flowers.
- Infuse tea in vermouth for 2 hours. After 2 hours, strain out tea and refrigerate.