Bastille Day is coming up on July 14th, so make this festive cocktail with Lillet to get in the mood.
- Fresh Strawberries
- 2 parts lemon juice
- 2 parts simple syrup
- 1 part orange liqueur
- 2 parts Hendricks gin (or any modern-style gin)
- 6 parts Lillet Rouge
- Punch ice Block or ice ring frozen overnight in a plastic lined bundt or bread pan.
- Lightly muddle the amount of 1 strawberry, 4 mint leaves, 2 slices cucumber per guest or serving along with the orange liqueur and syrup at the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl with the large ice. Give a gentle stir to incorporate.
- Top with seltzer water to taste for a bit of sparkle, but remember that the ice will melt down so don't water it down too much! Feel free to top with more fruit and mint for garnish and let guests ladle into glasses.