This MANSI™ citrus-infused, and cilantro chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight, quick dinner.
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 3/4 Box of MANSI™ Premium Calamansi Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, lightly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep the main ingredients. Marinate the 3 boneless chicken breasts with 1 box of MANSI™ Premium Calamansi Juice. Mince garlic, lightly chop cilantro, and cut chicken into chunks.
- In a small sauce pan, warm 1 cup of MANSI™ over low to medium heat. Be careful not to boil.
- Whisk cornstarch into the hot liquid. When the mixture gets a thicker, opaque syrup consistency, turn off heat and set aside.
- Heat sauté pan and pour enough olive oil into the pan to cover the bottom.
- Heat it over medium to high heat. Add the chicken and let it cook unturned. Once the chicken is browned nicely on the bottom, it will easily let go of the pan.
- Sprinkle it generously with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Let it cook another minute or so until side of chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Turn the chicken and let it cook another couple of minutes, long enough to brown.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add in garlic. Stir while cooking and be careful not to let garlic burn.
- Once chicken is cooked thoroughly, add in MANSI™ sauce mixture to coat the chicken, sprinkle generously with cilantro and remove from heat. Serve.