Nothing says summer like watermelon… and for anyone who likes to entertain, a good punch recipe is a must!
NOLET’S Silver from the Nolet family, and creators of Ketel One Vodka, is not your typical gin and here’s why: instead of juniper, it gives off floral and fruit notes – specifically Turkish Rose, Peach and Raspberry – which makes great cocktails for both gin lovers and those who are new to the spirit.
- 750 ml NOLET’S Silver Dry Gin
- (2.5) 750 ml bottles Sparkling Sake
- 24 oz. Watermelon Juice
- 375 ml Lemon Juice
- 375 ml Agave Nectar
- Watermelon Chunks
- Add all ingredients, except Sake, to a punch bowl.
- Stir well to ensure agave liquefies with other contents (shake or blend agave and lemon juice together with ice if necessary).
- Refrigerate to chill and top with sparkling sake prior to serving. *NOTE: Recipe is intended for multiple servings.