Step up your Rosé game with this wine-infused gelatin with SIMI’s beloved Sonoma County Dry Rosé - this easy to recreate, four-step Rosé Gelée from preserve expert, Kevin West, is an elegant yet classic summertime imbibe that you will enjoy while celebrating America’s Independence. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, and top off with a handful of fresh blueberries and you have a low calorie festive treat for any Fourth Of July fête!
- 1 tablespoon + ¾ teaspoon unflavored gelatin (two packets)
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle SIMI Sonoma Country Dry Rosé
- Sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cup of the water in a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes to re hydrate.
- Combine the remaining water and the sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Add the gelatin to the sugar syrup and stir to dissolve. Combine with the wine in a medium mixing bowl or a 9-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours, until set.
- To serve, arrange in glasses or small bowls atop a pile of blueberries and top with whipped cream for a festive rose, white and blue look.