With the use of Tenayo Salsa, this recipe goes from typical to interesting in under 40 minutes.
- 3 pound Cleaned mussels
- 2 cup White wine
- 1 cup Tenayo Salsa
- 3 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mussels and stir. Then add white wine and cover for 5 minutes or until mussels open.
- Add butter and salsa and stir until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a bowl and top with cilantro.