Pizza is a classic Italian staple, but this recipe gives it a little kick with Tenayo Verde Salsa and grilled chicken breast.
- 1/2 pound Pizza dough
- 1 cup Salsa Verde
- 1/2 pound Grilled chicken breast
- 3/4 cup Shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Grill or bake the chicken for 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, slice or dice the chicken.
- Flatten dough into pizza base, spread on salsa verde and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Add chicken and any choice of pizza toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes and enjoy.