The Strawberry MOMosa offers a delicate combination of sweet strawberry and zesty citrus, complimented by the citrus and agave notes of the Sauza® Blue Silver Tequila. Rose champagne and sugar on the rim add an elegant finish, perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
- ½ parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- ¼ parts DeKuyper® Strawberry Liquor
- 2 ½ parts (chilled) Rose Champagne
- ½ parts limeade
- 2 strawberries
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Squeeze of lime
- Wash, stem, quarter and freeze strawberries for at least 1 hour (can be done the day ahead).
- Run a wedge of lime around the rim of your champagne flute and dip in a plate of sugar to coat rim. Repeat until glass is prepared.
- Place 2 frozen strawberries in the bottom of the flute. Open champagne and pour glass approximately 2/3 of the way full.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, limeade, and strawberry liquor. Shake
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime if desired. Top glass with the cocktail and serve immediately.