This is a sweet and spicy cocktail that packs a punch. Just in time for the warmer Summer months.
- 1 1/2 ounce House Spirits White Dog un-aged whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Jalapeño infused Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce Combier Creme de Peche
- 1/4 ounce Honey water
- 10-15 Mint leaves
- Press mint in a glass (julep cup preferred) with Honey water.
- Fill glass 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Add whiskey and chartreuse.
- Gently stir to combine mint and honey from the bottom of the glass.
- Top off glass with more crushed ice to form an "ice dome".
- Pour Creme de Peche evenly over the dome.
- Garnish with a leafy sprig of mint.