Surprise your guests with this unique take on sushi using rice krispies and Peeps.
- Assorted PEEPS Marshmallow shapes
- 1 box rolled fruit snacks
- 1 box Crispy Rice Treats
- Cut crispy Crispy Rice Treats in half.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut rolled fruit snacks into 3” long x ½” wide strips.
- Place a PEEPS Marshmallow Chick on top of one of the Crispy Rice Treat halves.
- Wrap one of the rolled fruit snack strips around both pieces and press the ends together until they stick.
To create PEEPS sushi rolls with rolled fruit snack outside
- Place Crispy Rice Treats on parchment paper and microwave for 8 – 10 seconds on high.