Add a chocolate flare to Peeps marshmallows with these crowd-pleasing shake.
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- Chocolate syrup
- Two Chocolate Dipped PEEPS Chicks
- Whipped cream
- Start by breaking apart your graham cracker sheet, setting aside two graham cracker quarters for garnishing.
- Place the remaining graham crackers into your large zipper freezer style storage bag. Using your hands or a rolling pin, crush graham crackers into crumbs. Once broken into small crumbs, pour into a bowl.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate syrup onto a saucer sized plate or bowl. You will then dip the top of each glass into the chocolate, and then dip the glass into your bowl of graham cracker crumbs, creating a chocolate and graham cracker coated rim on your glasses.
- Spoon approx. 1-2 tablespoons of crushed graham crackers into the bottom of each cup.
- Squeeze chocolate syrup into glass, over the graham crackers in the bottom of the glass. This will be approx. 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- In a blender combine your chocolate ice cream and ½ cup milk. Blend together, adding more milk to reach your desired consistency. Pour chocolate ice cream and milk combo into your glasses.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle a few graham cracker crumbs onto your whipped cream. Top with your Chocolate Dipped PEEP Chick and a quarter sheet of graham cracker. Serve with straws and enjoy!