This sweet Baked Bananas Foster a la Mode dessert from the Reluctant Entertainer is perfect for any intimate dinner party.
- 4 ripe medium bananas, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the bananas in a 9x9-inch oven-safe pan and sprinkle the bananas with cinnamon and brown sugar. Drizzle with vanilla, and honey.
- Cover with a piece of foil and bake for 10 minutes, or until bananas are soft.
- To serve, spoon the bananas over individual servings of ice cream. Pour the remaining sauce over the bananas. Serve!